AMJAD KHAN BIRTH ANNIVERSARY: 12 November marks the 82nd delivery anniversary of the Bollywood actor Amjad Khan who has left his imprint on Indian cinema. Amjad Khan labored in over 132 movies in a profession spanning almost twenty years. It’s no secret that Amjad Khan aka Gabbar Singh of Bollywood had dominated the theatres within the 70s and 80s along with his highly effective display screen presence and dialogue supply. He set the very best benchmark and is an inspiration for budding actors.
For a complete technology, he was the favorite villain and has carried out remarkably effectively, particularly in movies like Sholay, and Muqaddar Ka Sikandar. Immediately on his 82nd delivery anniversary, here’s a take a look at his iconic dialogues that made him an inseparable a part of Bollywood.
The film Sholay was directed by Ramesh Sippy and produced by G. P. Sippy. This film was one of many biggest hits of Amjad Khan’s movie profession. Regardless of casting actors like Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmendra, Hema Malini, and Jaya Bachchan within the lead function, Amjad Khan along with his phenomenal dialogue supply attracted probably the most consideration of the viewers. The actor portrayed the function of Gabbar Singh and turn into probably the most well-known villain of all time.
- Kitne aadmi the?
- Tera kya hoga Kaalia?
- Joh darr gaya … samjho marr gaya
- Kya samajhkar aaye the … ki sardar bahut khush hoga, shabashi dega?
- Che goli aur aadmi teen … bahut nainsaafi hai yeh
- Yeh Haath Hum Ko De Thakur…
This film starred Amitabh Bachchan, Zeenat Aman, and Amjad Khan in lead roles. Within the movie, Amjad Khan portrayed the function of a gold-digger who leaves his spouse to marry his wealthy girlfriend. However later regrets his choice and accepts his youngster publicly. Amjad Khan performed the character remarkably and acquired a spherical of applause from the viewers.
- Aulad na ho dukh hota hai … aulad ho aur marr jaye bahut dukh hota hai … lekin aulad ho aur nalayak, toh bardaash nahi hota
Written and directed by Tinnu Anand, and produced by Iqbal Singh, Kaalia is a 1981 Indian Hindi-language motion thriller movie. Amjad Khan made justice to the character he performed within the movie. Together with his excellent performing and dialogue supply, Amjad Khan gained the hearts of the audiences.
- Daulat ka pedh jab bhi ughta hai … paap ki zameen mein hello ughta hai
- Kutto aur Bhikariyoon ko andar aana mana hai
This film is directed by Okay. Raghavendra Rao and produced by G.A Seshagiri Rao beneath the Padmalaya Studios banner. Himmatwala is a 1983 Hindi-language motion comedy movie. The movie stars Raghavendra Rao, Jeetendra, Sridevi, and Kader Khan as the primary lead. Whereas Amjad Khan portrays the function of Thakur Sher Singh Bandookwala within the movie.
- Tumhari yeh baat sunkar mera dil Hyderabad ki tarah aabad ho gaya
- Important tumhe Kashmir se baghakar, Jammu mein girakar, Delhi mein uthakar, Bhopal mein ghumakar, Madras mein nachakar, Kanyakumari mein thokar maarkar … Lanka ke samundar mein phek doonga
Learn all of the Newest Films Information right here