An e-scooter caught hearth right here on Wednesday on the transfer following which the rider jumped off the two-wheeler to save lots of his life, the police stated. A police officer stated the e-scooter that was being ridden by a supply boy caught hearth whereas passing by means of the Sector 78 space.
Chandraprakash, who was using the e-scooter, works as a supply boy at Large Basket Retailer situated in Sector 80. A video of the incident has gone viral on social media.
Additionally Learn: LG Vitality Swings to Revenue Because of Sturdy EV Battery Demand in US
The Hearth Division was knowledgeable in regards to the incident. Nevertheless, the scooty was gutted by the point the fireplace brigade reached the spot.
Learn all of the Newest Auto Information right here