GPSC carried out the Gujarat Engineering Service (Civil), Class-1 and Class-2 on January 22, 2023. Candidates who are usually not happy with the solutions given within the provisional reply key might ship their challenges/representations to the fee on or earlier than February 02, 2023.
The best way to obtain GPSC GES (Civil) Reply Key-2023
Step 1. Go to the official web site at gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Step 2. On the homepage, click on on ‘Reply Key with Query Paper’ tab
Step 3. A brand new web page will open, click on on the road that reads, “Gujarat Engineering Service (Civil), Class-1 and Class-2, Narmada and Water Sources, Water Provide and Kalpsar and Street & Buillding Division”
Step 4. A PDF of the provisional reply key will open on the display
Step 5. Verify the reply key and submit the objections within the prescribed format, if any
Step 6. Obtain and take a a printout of the reply key for future reference
Directions for GPSC Reply Key Problem
(1) All of the suggestion must be submitted in prescribed format of suggestion sheet bodily
(2) Query smart suggestion to be submitted within the prescribed format.
(3) All options are to be submitted with regards to the Grasp Query Paper with provisional reply key (Grasp Query Paper), printed on the web site. Objections must be despatched referring to the Query, Query No. & choices of the Grasp Query Paper.
(4) Strategies concerning query nos. and choices aside from provisional reply key (Grasp Query Paper) shall not be thought of.
(5) Objections and solutions recommended by the candidate must be in compliance with the responses given by him in his reply sheet. Objections shall not be thought of, in case, if responses given within the reply sheet /response sheet and submitted options are differed.
(6) Objection for every query shall be made on separate sheet. Objection for multiple query in single sheet shall not be thought of & handled as cancelled.
(7) Candidate who’s current within the examination entitled to submit the objection(s).
(8) Candidate ought to connect copy of his/her OMR (Reply sheet) with objection(s).